Tuesday 29 May 2012

I Know What I Like

Today is actually my birthday and I'm 21 years old ! I kind of feared this day but I knew it would happen anyway so I'm just telling myself that 21 isn't all and after all, the only thing that matters is how old you feel in your head. Right now I'm writing this and it's sunny, I'm listening to Kate Nash's album "My Best Friend Is You" and I'm just really loving it as it describes my life perfectly. I also think that the most important thing ever in someone's life is to know what you want, and to know what you like. I've chosen this as a title because it makes me thing about a song from Huey Lewis & The News and I actually think it's very meaningful ! Indeed, if you don't know what you like then how do you want to go far ? That's what some people usually say, I don't know where I'm going but I hope I go far. I could have done so right after my A-level but at the moment, I regret nothing. I'm going to make something big, at least, try, and if it doesn't work I will never give up. I think you can't really say that "life's a bitch", because life is what you make it ! I like simple things, but however, I have a quite expensive taste too. Which doesn't mean I can't live without it, of course. But overall, I just think that anyone has the power to succeed. Just know what you like, even if you don't know where you're going. By doing what you like you can do nothing but going far.


Feels good already to be 21, let's plan realistic stuff and get them achieved ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment