Thursday 17 May 2012

Hopefully, I'm back.

So it sounds like it's been a long, very long time since I wrote anything on here... I have been very busy but nothing really exciting happened in the meantime. I've just kinda sorta let it go and drifted gently, putting my dreams aside and working hard to pass my semester, and getting close to the exit. The exams were actually very hard : I had to wake up very early every morning to revise and go to bed very late. I had to learn a thousand of pages, dates, events by heart and it was difficult to remember about all of them. But I had to. For some reason I felt compelled to revise, because I knew this would pay for later and above all, I knew the holidays would come. 
Now I'm on holidays, at least until I get to know the results, and I'm passing the time like I can. I am actually working on a screenplay that I would like to submit if I get to spend one year in the United States in 2013 like I planned to. So I'm working on this and I also draw things, cook and do shopping. I actually had forgotten what it meant after one year of non-stop working !! 

So today I was alone at home, and I actually love to be alone because I can do everything I want and listen to the music I like while doing the stuff I like. And that's the best thing ever ! Here's what I cooked today, some sugared biscuits, like those you cook for Christmas. I used to add Smarties in it but I didn't have any so I cooked them regardless.








My face also looks ridiculous but at least it tasted good !


Finishing the day with a good ol' Hollywood movie with my favorite Hollywood star Judy Garland <3


No comments:

Post a Comment