Monday 7 January 2013

Memories from Christmas and daily holiday life.

This year Christmas was very short. Indeed, I was having my exams at the beginning of December and also, I was working at the local mall. This let me a very very few time to enjoy Christmas properly with my family. I totally adore Christmas. I might be twenty-one years old, but I become a kid again when it comes to Christmas. Christmas music, Christmas lights... Everything puts me in an absolute serene and calm mood. I forget all my problems and I enjoy wrapping gifts and baking. I really hope I can enjoy Christmas I bit more this year because one year without Christmas is like a big wide grey sky ! Anyway on December, 25th, we spend the afternoon and evening at my cousin's. I totally adore her since we spent all of our childhood together and she's like a sister to me. She's very crafty and talented, that's why I love going to her place because it's very cosy and her and her husband also have two beautiful cats that fill the room with joy. We ate an absolutely tasty cheesecake with candy, and sipped a delicious hot chocolate in the cutest cup ever ! After unwrapping our gifts (there were so many!) we played many games like Uno or Scrabble together, remembering the old days while the rain - and no snow, unfortunately - was pouring down outside. Although this was a bit short, this was a great Christmas !










No comments:

Post a Comment