Monday 21 May 2012

New stuff, new events, new perspectives

I feel way better than last week, probably because of the weather that's getting warmer and it makes me happy... I didn't find so much things to do during the holidays, certainly because I've been used to working and revising a lot during the year so I don't really remember what freedom and free time taste like. Instead of ordering new clothes through the Internet, this time I preferred buying new makeup and beauty products because I terribly lack them in my bathroom (or rather, my bedroom because I like to make myself up there). But I couldn't do without some reading so I bought one of my favorites magazines which is called Artravel, it especially deals with design but it's different as it only shows luxurious hotels and houses, and I have to say this is my #1 source of motivation for work =^_^=. But I have to say that buying beauty products and makeup have a very motivational power, you feel ready to do anything ! I also need to plan and organize my birthday that takes place, for the first part, in my house. I've never invited anyone yet and I really hope things will work on. For now, most of the people I have invited said they would come, and I didn't expect it at all so I'm quite happy. I hope they'll enjoy it, as much as the music I'm going to play ! 








Products : 
Nourishing and Hydrating Cream, Mixa
Classic Lip Care, Labello
Black Eye Liner, Reserve Naturelle
Energising Cleansing Mousse, Roc©
Creamy Lipstick, Bobbi Brown
Eye Concealer, Maybelline
Transparent Nail Polish, L'Oréal

Perfumes :
Eau Fraîche de Rochas by Rochas
Parisienne by Yves Saint-Laurent
Zara Rose, by Zara

Other :
Artravel Magazine, Mediterranean Hotels and Design




No comments:

Post a Comment