Tuesday 17 January 2012

Little Outing to Paris

As I'm lucky to live in France, I sometimes decide to spend the week-end in Paris. This gives me the opportunity to take the train - I love it - and of course, to visit the city. There are so many things to see ! People usually think that there is nothing to be seen except the Eiffel Tower. Well, even though the Eiffel Tower is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful and meaningful monuments ever, I can tell that this city contains fabulous secrets. Most of them are hidden in little tiny streets, in the heart of Paris. There, you can find terrasses, famous cafés and restaurants, vintage shops and way more. Parisian people are unique. There is so much to be seen : museums, famous places, the Defense, the Concorde Place, the Seine ... Things really went my way this day ! When I arrived, I bought a subway ticket for the day, and started visiting. I needed to see the Eiffel Tower first, so I took the 1 line to Trocadéro Place, and this is what I saw !

 

Art Gallery alfresco, Montmartre, Paris





Place de la Bastille, Paris


Promenade du Champ de Mars, Eiffel Tower, Paris







1 comment: